We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey CTRobin!

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hey CTRobin!

Hi CTRobin -

You posted on one of the message threads a while back that you were going to try a bunch of the tours like horseback riding, canopy tours, that type of thing... did you get to do any of those? Could you give a critique on the company you used? any pics?

Thanks a bunch!

Adrian

Connecticut
Level Contributor
18 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hey CTRobin!

Hi Adrian,

We just got back last Friday night. Awesome time! (really miss it considering I was out shoveling snow this morning!)

We did the horseback riding with Braco Stables. it was 60.00pp 6yrs and up. Without any others to compare it to I would say it was fine. The horses seemed to be well cared for and the people were very nice and helpful, especially since most of us were first timers. I booked this myself from their website 'bracostables@cwjamaica.com'

the resort does not do business when them but did allow them to come and pick us up (they don't let all vehicles on the property) There were about 20-30 people in our group. They have someone riding around video taping and also taking still shots when you are riding in the water. Which of course they sell for 10.00 each and will bring them to your hotel the next day. I was nervous to take my digital camera so I don't have any pictures to share.

I hope this helps. We didn't do any other tours except the shopping which, in my opinion, was not worth it.

have fun!!