We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Jamaica

Atlanta
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
First time to Jamaica

Helo All,

A group of friends and I are planning a trip to Jamaica in March 07. I am getting so many different opinions of where to stay that I am unsure of where to go. There will be about 10 in my party ranging in age from 26-34. We want beach area so I have been told NOT to stay in Montego Bay because it is mostly city but we want some club atmosphere so we were told that is the place to be. HELP!! We will be there for about 4 nights/ 5 days and want to make the most of our time there. I have been pricing hotels but am wondering if a package with air included is the best route and should I book through a travel agent.

Also does anyone know what the weather is like in March?

Thanks for any suggestions

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
459 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: First time to Jamaica

I meant to say a little longer on the last day.

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First time to Jamaica

The weather in March is great.

Given what you are looking for, I would vote Negril hands down. The beaches are the best on the island, the cliffs are breathtaking, the sunsets are amazing, the clubs and bars are great, etc.

You will have a great time.

13. Re: First time to Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, July 08, 2007
14. Re: First time to Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 20, 2009