We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doctors Cove Beach Club

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Doctors Cove Beach Club

I am having trouble getting a direct answer to my questions from the Club via e-mail. If I am understanding them correctly, they now charge $ 6 pp. per day for the entrance fee plus $ 6 for an umbrella, plus $ 6 each per chair for two chairs. So every day that my wife and I come to this beach and use their amenities, it will cost $ 30. Is this correct or is there a way to negotiate or reduce these charges?

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,642 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doctors Cove Beach Club

Where are you staying? Some places include free entrance.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doctors Cove Beach Club

MB Club condo which does not pay. Are my price details correct?

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,901 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Doctors Cove Beach Club

All beaches in Montego Bay are pay beaches and now charge for everything!

Try Aqua Sol and Cornwall as well. Last year I took my bushbaby to Cornwall and they wouldn't let us use our raft because they wanted us to rent theirs ad make me pay for the life jacket so she could go out to the float...still a nice beach!

If it's a ship day be sure to let them know you are not with the ship...they pay even more to get in!

try to negotiate a better rate for the total days you will be at one beach!

PEACE!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,139 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doctors Cove Beach Club

$6 pp so really $12 if you bring your own blanket or whatever to hang out on.

www.doctorscavebathingclub.com/members.htm

@Bush - what about Dead End beach? That's got to still be free, can't see them being able to fence it off. OP that is near Sandals Inn or Carlyle as it's called now I think.

5. Re: Doctors Cove Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, July 14, 2015