We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Wondering if someone could help me? Has any one been here lately? We met one of the employees that works in water sports when we were here in January. He goes by the nick name "Ginger Bread" but his real name is Raneil. Does any one know if he still works here. He worked by the pools. We kept in touch for a while but haven't heard from him in awhile.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,642 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

I am heading that way in about 6 hours. I can let you know in a week.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Have an awesome vacation anod, I hope all goes well for you.

Blessings and respect to all.

Steve

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

The water sports contract was not renewed. It is a different company there now. Raniel is not with the new company. Enjoy

England
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Not sure about right now but on May 24th Gingerbread was still there as a life guard.

England
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Just noticed withrespects post sorry didnt read it b4 hand typical me.

Things change so blinking quickly lol

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Hi Luvjamaica89!

Well Raneil is a really really good friend of mine, and actually I'm leaving on August 27 for Mo Bay for two weeks and I will see him for sure...so if you want me to transmit him a message for you just send me a mail and i'll pass on the info. He just wonders who is askim about him :)

So my e-mail: felswebel_81@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from u soon. :)

My

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Oops....just realize I did a mistake when typing my email....so the good one is : feldwebel_81@hotmail.com.

Later! Respect!

Denison Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Please tell him hello from texas. from all 3 cindys and leigh (lee). I will be there this weekend. Do you have a contact number? Looking for Bradly. When did the staff changed? We partyed at Peir one. then pulled an all nighter in the moon shine. Had the best there.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Bradley is my man's best friend. He isn't at RDMB anymore....as I said the entire water sports staff changed when the contract changed...in July.

In fact we haven't heard from Bradley in awhile. His cell phone # is no longer valid.

We wanted to have dinner with him and his wife and kids when I was there a couple of weeks ago but we couldn't get a hold of him.

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Nope! No contact number yet. U'll be at the RDMB this comming week end?