We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Marblehead, Ma
Level Contributor
275 posts
47 reviews
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

I saw where they have a swim up room. are there any pictures out there ? i am looking to book for April 20015, thanks

United States
Level Contributor
13,887 posts
134 reviews
1. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

"are there any pictures out there"

This hotel is not yet open. It is scheduled to open in November 2014 (it may open later). Anything on the web today will be 'an artists rendering' of what the resort may or may not look like when it opens.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,761 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Did Hyatt buy the old Ritz property?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
6,617 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Yes they did.

United States
Level Contributor
13,887 posts
134 reviews
4. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

"Did Hyatt buy the old Ritz property?"

As this is a hotel the details of what happened are complex. See the following for an explination of what did take place.

eturbonews.com/37611/sold-ritz-carlton-golf-…

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
71 reviews
5. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Thinking of booking in Feb. Does anyone know how the beach is?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
6,617 posts
40 reviews
6. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Have not been there, but no one ever raved about the beach. I think its ok-decent, not spectacular, and somewhat small.

The Woodlands, Texas
1 post
7. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Just got off the phone booking our trip for March. No pictures of the swim up rooms as they are being added new. Read this article. I am sooo excited, a spruced up Ritz Carlton? Moroccan bar on the roof...google "hyatt zilara ritz carlton". BTW, rooms are 50% off if you book by Nov.1, I called and they allowed a down payment!

hotel-online.com/press_releases/release/play…

Toronto, Ontario...
1 post
1 review
8. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Just booked for 3 weeks from now. King with a swim up room. Will report back, hopefully with good news! I've done the Don Pablo Collection at Grand Bahia, Secrets Wild Orchid, Half Moon and a number of other places and I have to say that they all don't meet Western EU or North American standards for luxury. Hopefully this will be a game changer.

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
71 reviews
9. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

Looking forward to your report pi traveller. Have a wonderful trip!

10. Re: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, November 17, 2014