We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rum cream

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
rum cream

Ive been reading about sangsters rum cream in coconut and banana flavors , anyone try these and what are your thoughts on them ? going to jamaica for the first time in 2 weeks and was thinking of getting some at the airport ,..

home
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rum cream

Both are great order the banana flavor. Just read the store which carry it at airport closed for remolding

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,923 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rum cream

The duty free shop that is closing -- is it the one in arrivals or one of the two in departures?

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rum cream

COCONUT! Its great on the rocks or added to any frozen cream drink!"

Peoria, Arizona
Level Contributor
428 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rum cream

Hello,

A couple of things to consider:

First, try them all, tasting is a lot better then asking!

you can purchase rum cream just about anywhere.

Are you checking your baggage?

Is your return flight non-stop? If you have a connecting flight in the U.S., you would have to put the RC in your luggage!

Should you purchase your RC at the airport, it is about 20% higher but it is packaged for travel.

Take it nice and easy,

grac

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: rum cream

Yes I would like to try them , do they have different ones at the resorts?

I thought the best price was at the airport ? I have a connecting flight back in canada

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,200 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rum cream

The coconut cream is fantastic. It has a really nice toasted coconut flavour that doesn't overpower the rum cream.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,645 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rum cream

I don't think there is a bad flavor of Rum Creme.

There are two advantages to buying at the airport. The first is that they package the bottles for travel. The second is that is won't count against your luggage weight (if that's an issue). You will carry it on in Montego Bay and then it will have to go in your checked luggage. But it still won't count against weight.

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rum cream

Love the coconut and banana -- but I also like the coffee and rum raisin --- I always buy it at the airport and usually come home with one of each. I have only found regular rum cream at the resorts we have stayed at.

Cali
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rum cream

Can anyone verify that the shop that carries the rum creme at the airport is closed ( Sunshine liquors) due to remodeling?????

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: rum cream

bruz: Is that the small liquor store as you enter the departure gate area? If so, it looked closed when we passed it on May 8.