We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset beach montego bay

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Battle Creek...
5 posts
Save Topic
sunset beach montego bay

Only 23 days away from my first trip to the island. I wanted to know about making reservations to dine in the restaurants. Is it better to do the early dining or the later one? Is there a website to make reservations? How far in advance can I make them? Is anyone else going around this time? I'm super excited ! Thanks in advance for your help.

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset beach montego bay

Hi Kisses2307,

We look forward to welcoming you to Sunset Beach in 21 days!!! Please click on this link to check in online http://www.sunsetresortsjamaica.com/check-in/

At the very end of the form under "Other Important Requirements" you can make your requests for your A-La-Carte restaurant reservations or for any other special requests you may have.

Your check in should be done at least 24 hours prior to your day of arrival.

Always at your service,

Natalie Boreland

cia@sunsetresortsjm.com

Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
355 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset beach montego bay

Will.be there 6/12 -6/16 Andhra 's for the tips!!

Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
355 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset beach montego bay

Will.be there 6/12 -6/16 Thanks for the tips - hate typos

Edited: 7:42 pm, May 26, 2014
Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
355 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset beach montego bay

11 sleeps left

Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
355 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset beach montego bay

4 sleeps left!!!!

6. Re: sunset beach montego bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 10, 2015