We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading Down...Finally

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United States
5 posts
Save Topic
Heading Down...Finally

Well after several schedule changes and a lot of mumbo-jumbo, I'm finally heading to Montego Bay on Wednesday August 2. Hopefully this job schedule will hold and I will get some fun time along with my work days.

Booked a room at Doctor's Cave as it is closes to where I'm working and I don't really get into the resort areas when working anyway. Never have time to take full advantage of everything.

My question, does anyone know of an internet cafe or area where a wi-fi hot spot might be? I will need to check work email and possibly do some file transfers but must do so from my own laptop. Corporate security, VPN, all that good stuff.

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks,

Ricky

North of Jamaica
Level Contributor
353 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading Down...Finally

My only suggestions is not to work to hard...lol

Enjoy

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
628 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading Down...Finally

Work less and play harder... You'll have fun just start the morning off at the beach and the work can be done later on in the day...

We've got 8 days left and I would leave today if I could.

Have a safe trip!

Candy

3. Re: Heading Down...Finally

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 16, 2009