We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandal rc al la carte

Level Contributor
362 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Sandal rc al la carte

Can someone let me know if sandals rc has al la carte for every meal including breakfast? Also wondering about dress code for dinners if shorts would be acceptable for some meals or if I should just pack pants....also if dress flip flop style sandals are considered appropriate? Ps I look good regardless lol

Thanks in advance

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandal rc al la carte

Ala carte breakfast is available in the Cricketer's Pub. Dress code varies by restaurant and time of day. For a more comprehensive description of this issue, send me a Trip Advisor private message with an appropriate email address. I will send you a PowerPoint presentation we share with all. Several of the slides cover what to wear, male and female, day and night.

Level Contributor
2,871 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandal rc al la carte

You know you could probably just keep posting any questions you have in one of the existing threads we have been discussing things with you instead of making a new topic each time.

Sandals Royal Caribbean has two breakfast options. Regency Buffet or Cricketers A La Cart breakfast menu.

They have 4 Lunch options. The Regency Buffet, Bamboo Shack (also buffet style) Bella Napoli ( brick oven pizza with select menu) Or Mariners Grill which has a select menu of great anytime snacks and meals.

All restaurants open for dinner are Al La Cart. The only time you may find a Buffet style dinner option is during one of the beach parties or other events. In which case some resort restaurants may be closed that evening but you will also have your choice of the other two montego bay resorts to dine at if you do not wish to eat at the Buffet style dinner event.

If you view the Sandals web page and look at restaurant descriptions you can view the dress code. Here are the descriptions of the dress code from the website:

Resort Evening

Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar). Dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t–shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers.

Resort Casual

Shorts or jeans, t–shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered. Shirts and footwear required.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandal rc al la carte

Whitehouze -- we just returned from SRC this week and my hubby never took his long pant slacks out. The Beach party was moved inside due to earlier showers (Regency) on Friday evening and it was a buffet. The next two evenings (Sat & Sun), the Regency (also the breakfast & lunch buffet) offered menu/a la carte style only (steak, lobster, shrimp - all excellent) - no buffet. Resort Casual was acceptable. Monday evening was the White Dinner, at the pool, Resort Casual. His sandals were just fine every time. We are generally anti-resort dress codes, as we are in a tropical location to relax and enjoy the beach atmosphere, not get caught up in reservation/dress issues. We liked Sandals RC because it's about choices that work for everyone, without feeling like we had to settle on "dinner".

4. Re: Sandal rc al la carte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 07, 2015
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question