We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Greco

ny
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
El Greco

Has anyone stayed at the El Greco in Montego Bay before??? Or know much about it? I looked at everything I can find out about it on here, and I am going to stay there reguardless! But i'd just like to here any opinions!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Greco

I stayed there a couple of nights in July 2004. It's a nice, clean, quiet hotel. The kitchen and living area make it feel like a condo. The free breakfast and free daily beach pass to Doctor's Cave Beach (very nice beach) are a real treat. Also the elevator access to the Hip Strip make is convenient to walk a lot of places. Have fun!!

GA
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: El Greco

Stayed at El Greco four times and was very pleased each time. The last time I was there was November 2004. The rooms are nice and clean, staff are extremely nice and friendly. If you do decide to stay there ask to stay in the D section if possible, much quiter on that side of the resort. Tell Selita (D section) that Gerri said hello. Enjoy you trip.

ny
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Greco

MUCH thanks for the info guys!!!! i greatly appreciate it :)

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,917 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Greco

We stayed there once, as the others have said, it was very clean, modern, spacious suite, large open kitchen/LR. There's a pool but we didn't use it, just hopped down to the beach.

Columbia, Pa
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: El Greco

we were told that spring break is over APril 17th... didnt you say you were coming for spring break... SUnny side up?

ny
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Greco

yeahhh it kind of bites my college likes to be dumb and have a really late spring break sooooooo this is when i am going to montego i dont care as long as i am on the beach!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Columbia, Pa
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: El Greco

what college are you from. is there alot of people coming?