We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanks withrespect.

New York
11 posts
Save Topic
thanks withrespect.

Hey,

I hope so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well. Just have to finalize my day trips etc. I'm doing the Dunns River definitely though it's so far away. That would definitely be a long day for me but hope it will be worth it. Plan to eat a lot of good Jamaican food at different restaurants daily since I didn't do the all inclusive. Peace.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thanks withrespect.

Hey sweetfe....you are more than welcome!

You sure you're stuck on Dunns River.....I highly recommend Mayfield falls from Negril.

Also cool from Negril would be Pelican Bar.....one of a kind type of hut out in the water .....lovely non tourist part of the island as well...treasure beach ish.

Please print this cheat sheet off .....it will be invaluable to you in negotiations or just knowing what the conversion is...

http://www.oanda.com/convert/cheatsheet

Also please take cabs with red license plates (insurance) and set a price before you get in.

Also .....TOTTT - talk of the town tours...the highest recommended tour company in Negril.

Feel free to ask anything else you might want to know. One love!