We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westminster...
Level Contributor
209 posts
222 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

We just got back from Jamaica. We stayed at Secrets St James. Went to the Blue Hole, One Love bus pub craw, Monbay club and Scotchies. All of the listed places were great. We stayed at Secrets last year as well and Mobay club for the third time. If you have any questions about any of the places above, send them on over. I'll be happy to help. I just reviewed all of these places and it should be published by EOD tomorrow.

College Station...
Level Contributor
67 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

Westminster...
Level Contributor
209 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

$200 for two. Keep in mind, there wasn't an entry fee to either of the two places we went. So if you go to, lets say, the Appleton tour the price would be higher because there is a fee and your driver would take care of any fee because they will include that in the cost. I've used them in the past. But I don't think it was a special fee for me.

Montego Bay
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

H00DRAT: yah mon, they do have ice cream cones at Secrets

Montego Bay
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

$200.00 for two would include Blue Hole (with entry fees) in Brighton near Negril, Negril Beach and One Love Bus Crawl. Entry fees are generally included for most tours. Tour combos may include Appleton (about 3 hours from Negril), YS Falls/Pelican Bar (about 2 hours from Negril) and possibly the Black River Safari (2 hours from Negril).

Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

Thankyou everyone for all your replies

only a few weeks now and ill have a cone in ma hand as ma peely wally body soaks up some colour and jamaican sunshine .

Self serve red stripe:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

That will just round an afternoon of nicely

Does anyone know how they feel about blow up lilos (floaties ) at secrets . not seen any in pictures

Westminster...
Level Contributor
209 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

I noticed a hand full of people with personal floaties in the ocean. I would recommend the Pelican bar and Appleton tour. Perfect combination.

17. Re: Secrets, Blue Hole, One Love Pub Craw and Monbay - answers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 18, 2014