We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach wedding pics SMB?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach wedding pics SMB?

Does anyone have any pics from their wedding at SMB? Anyone have any feedback on the weddings there? I'm anxious to get some feedback on this particular location! Thanks in advance!

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach wedding pics SMB?

Missjoli,

I don't have wedding pictures myself (my husband and I were married at Sandals Ocho Rios 12/01), but we have been here twice and good friends of ours were married here and loved it. I can try to answer any questions you have (we have been going to Sandals & Beaches resorts for the past six years). Re-post here with specific questions or you can e-mail me at ruthd63@milfordcable.net. I do have pictures I can try to email to you (my computer isn't the greatest for stuff like that).

IrieLady

2. Re: Beach wedding pics SMB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 15, 2009