We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Weather please

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,264 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
June Weather please

hi all interested in booking Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort for next june and wondering about rainfall and temps.. also interested on any information you could give me on this hotel. thanks/. matt

Westminster...
Level Contributor
209 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Weather please

I visited Montego Bay in June 2012. Temps are typically 84-87 and it rained twice for like 5-10 mins. Temps in Jamaica are consistent. We went to Negril for Xmas 2012 and temps were around 82-85 with a little breeze. The big difference is the water. In December the ocean was cool, fine just a little cool. In June the water is perfect. We"re going back to Montego this June. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,264 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June Weather please

thanks for that,,, apart from the chance of an odd spot of rain is it wall to wall sunshine or do you get alot of cloud? matt

Westminster...
Level Contributor
209 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June Weather please

Well you'll get mostly sunshine. Both times I went I noticed clouds in the area but not all of the time. Not a lot and not rain clouds. I love Jamaica. This June will be my third time since last June 2012 so I obviously love it and the weather is spectacular year round. You won't regret it. I remember driving by the Holiday inn but I've never been there. You must take a short walk and eat at Scothies. I'm pretty sure it's close walking distance from the Holiday Inn. Check it out below.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g147311-d1…

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,264 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June Weather please

thanks for that. matt

IL
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: June Weather please

I'm glad you said that it doesn't rain long. We are set to leave a week from today and it shows storms everyday. Making us very nervous.

IL
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: June Weather please

I'm glad you said that it doesn't rain long. We are set to leave a week from today and it shows storms everyday. It has also shown storms there everyday for weeks. Making us very nervous.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
16 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: June Weather please

How did the weather work out for you Bulldogs?

8. Re: June Weather please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 30, 2014