We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HI Sunspree-Room request & dinner reservations

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
HI Sunspree-Room request & dinner reservations

Hi All!

Can you request a certain room/building & check-online?

Also, can you make dinner reservations ahead of time & online?

Thanks!

East Boston...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: HI Sunspree-Room request & dinner reservations

Mistake me if I'm wrong anyone, but no and no.

As far as I've read the dinner reservations must be made the day BEFORE the night wanted, and the suggestion from other posters seems to be that you should be at the reservation desk first thing in the morning to set them up. I have also seen people saying if you want to try your luck, call the restaurant around the time you would like to eat and see if anyone has cancelled.

I believe check-in and room requests must also be done upon arrival.

I'm going in three weeks so if I find any different I will post!

Edited: 6:11 pm, May 16, 2013
Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HI Sunspree-Room request & dinner reservations

I figured that much but thought I would put it out there. I noticed a few resorts had online check in, so I thought this resort may too.

Have fun & let me know how it goes!

I will be there June 28-July 4th! (First time in Jamaica)

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HI Sunspree-Room request & dinner reservations

Correct on the No and No. You can however email the resort ahead of time and request a certain building. I did this, found the email address on their website, and I did get a response (didn't get the building I wanted but I DID get a response to the email) Warning, all my encounters with the front desk staff were awful (see my review) so don't hold out hope on them being helpful with room requests. Hopefully you will have a different experience.

4. Re: HI Sunspree-Room request & dinner reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 18, 2014