We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
397 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

8th trip to Jamaica. 2nd to Holiday Inn. Anybody Else going to be there that week?

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
397 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

42 days and counting. Already there in my mind. Anybody from TripAdvisor going to be there and have a beer with me? I'm buying.

East Boston...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

Will be there with the girlfriend the 7-10th!

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
397 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

We'll miss you by 2 days. Enjoy!! We'll try to leave it in good shape for you. lol

Lake Villa
Level Contributor
334 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

Just returned and the food in the buffet was gross and service was marginal at best. Good luck in getting the type of room you desire.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
397 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

Thanks for the well wishes. Since we're already booked, we'll just go into it with the attitude that we are on vacation and try to let nothing bother us. I'm sure we won't like ALL the food. NOWHERE can please everybody and as long as my room has an air conditioner and a bed I'm good. Luckily we are pretty easy to please when in PAradise. Sorry you didn't enjoy your stay CoolPaPa.:-D

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
397 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

Still looking for anybody else who will be at the Holiday Inn the first week of June. Bueller? Bueller? 1st round is on me. LOL

7. Re: Roll call 1st week of June at Holiday Inn Sunspree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 15, 2014