We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice beach AND pool... with floats at pool!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice beach AND pool... with floats at pool!

I'm kinda let down, had my mind set on Iberostar RH Suites. I thought the beach seemed decent and good place for family and nice pool, until I learned they don't have floats at pool.

That sucks. I don't want to pack 5 floats, and lug them back and forth at the resort!!!!!!!!!

Now what???

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,640 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice beach AND pool... with floats at pool!

Really? That is your knock on IBRH? Good luck with your search. Don't hold your breath though.

Lots of people pack air mattresses. Take those and a little foot pump.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice beach AND pool... with floats at pool!

This thread says they do have floats

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g660724-i11544-k61…

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,446 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice beach AND pool... with floats at pool!

I always used to but the spring float and carry on. Now I but a few target $5-then leave then behind. I agree not to cut out the resort due to the float situation!

PEACE!

4. Re: Nice beach AND pool... with floats at pool!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 02, 2014