We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Topic
Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

My hubby and I stayed at Secrets Wild Orchid from Jan 3-10. We had an amazing time and our experience in Jamaica was made better by meeting Lindsay. I was looking for an airport transfer and contacted him via email before our trip based on the recommendations I've read here on Trip Advisor. Lindsay replied via email that same day (likely within an hour) and even called me at home to confirm. We went to Jamaica with another couple and they also thought he was amazing. Lindsay is very professional, and is VERY knowledgeable and isn't just a transfer service. He is the ultimate tour guide. We also used him as our transfer for an excursion. He is very professional yet easy going and relaxed. He is just so easy to be around. If you're wondering about who to contact, trust me Linsday is the only choice to make!

I will gladly answer any questions about Lindsay or Secrets. I have asked many questions myself on this board and would like to help, if I can, anyone else with questions.

Hawick
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

I tried to email Lindsay last week with no reply :( please could you tell me the best way to contact him?

Many thanks :)

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

I emailed him at snljamaicantours@hotmail.com. I would try and email him again, seems strange that you would get no reply...maybe your message got filtered into a junk folder or something. I have a phone number too. PM me if you would like to try calling him. Good Luck!

Hawick
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

Thank you, I will email again - If I have no luck I will PM you.

Many thanks :)

Ontario
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

I just came across this resort the other day and loved the pics. I do have a few questions for you:

Austin, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

We booked Linday months ago and I am VERY glad I did. I grew up in a tropical environment but my husband and kids have never seen the "real" Jamaica. He was excellent and I couldn't ask for a better experience. My kids were a handful and he stayed cheerful and taught them so much. My 4 year old tells family members all the thigs he showed her and taught her. I would 100% recommend him and will book with him everytime we visit in the future. Thank you Lindsay!!!!!!!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

If you can PM his contact info I would like to see what quotes he has for tours, I have been doing a lot of research with which company to use and how much they charge.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

What is the real Jamaica? I see a lot of posts about it, but am sure few have seen it.

Matt

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

I have booked Lindsay for the "real Jamaica tour" for our visit. He seems very professional & got back to me promptly so its nice to read good reports, I now just look forward to meeting him!

9. Re: Lindsay MacFarlane - best guide ever!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 21, 2014