We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RIU Montego Bay..

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
217 reviews
Save Topic
RIU Montego Bay..

just wondering if there is wifi in the lobby. hear its $15 a day in the room....

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RIU Montego Bay..

Just to let people know..since I didn't get a reply to my question

You get 1 90 minute session free per day and you have to use it all at once in the hall/lobby.

They charge for Internet in the room.

Niwot, Colorado
Level Contributor
83 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RIU Montego Bay..

I know this is an old post, but I wonder if anyone knows how much the wifi rate is in the rooms at RIU MB. I keep hearing it costs, but never how much. Are there any options in Montego Bay to using the resort wifi? We went to the Dominican Republic in June and rented a little portable router from Gobecon. A rep met us at the airport, handed us the router with access codes, and we used it for the week. They met us back at the airport at our departure time so we could turn it back in. Is there anything like that in Montego Bay?

3. Re: RIU Montego Bay..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:37 am, October 15, 2014