We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive around montego bay and ocho rios

Save Topic
all inclusive around montego bay and ocho rios

Please help. I've been researching for days for an all inclusive for 6 adults and 2 6 year old kids to vacation at the end of november in ocho rios. I know beaches is great for kids but it is not in our budget. We can extend the location between montego bay and ocho rios. We need nice rooms, good food, calm and clear water with kid camp. Any suggestions. We are set for rui tropical in negril right now but it i think aside from the beach we would be so far from beautiful bays and waterfalls around ocho rios. I am really not into long strand of beach since i live in florida but more interested in clear, calm water with aquamarine colors and be close to coves, bays that you can go by boat.

Canada
Level Contributor
247 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive around montego bay and ocho rios

Sunset Jamaica Grande is a budget resort with waterslides and kids club, calm waters and the location is the seller for us, it is right in Ocho Rios. You are able to walk to shopping, resturants, turtle park etc. There are great attractions nearby, Dunns River Falls, Zipline, Swim with Dolphins etc. hope this helps

2. Re: all inclusive around montego bay and ocho rios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 27, 2014