We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals - Book Air Package or do it yourself?

Michigan
9 posts
Save Topic
Sandals - Book Air Package or do it yourself?

If going to an all inclusive resort, do you book your air fare through them, or do you do it separately (through orbitz, expedia, the airline itself, etc)? The prices appear to be the same, but i'm wondering if there's an advantage one way or another (ie, if flights are canceled, or if there's delays, etc).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jon

Connecticut
Level Contributor
258 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sandals - Book Air Package or do it yourself?

We book Sandals through our travel agent, but the airfares we watch ourselves. I use Yapta to track prices and specific flights that I am intersted in. I also want the frequent flyer miles, so I will book directly with the airline for the bonuses too. A lot of times, we book our trip and then have to change the dates later, once I get the airfare, i know i'm locked into the dates.

12. Re: Sandals - Book Air Package or do it yourself?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 31, 2013