We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandals royal caribbean

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sandals royal caribbean

any coffee making facilities in grand luxe beach front room? or a mini bar?

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sandals royal caribbean

All rooms have coffee makers, but you won't be far from the 24 hour self serve coffee bar in the Jamaican Coffee Room which is next to the main pool. When are you going?

Jim Thorpe, Pa
Level Contributor
22 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sandals royal caribbean

Hi Kim,

Yes they haver coffe makers in each room. Yes also they have a mini bar that is welll stocked with anything you can imagine. You will have a fantastic time. Any other questions feel free to email me at bump@ptd.net. We just retuned April 13th and it was more than we expected.

Bill and Jamie

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sandals royal caribbean

yes there are and if you do not want to make coffee why not have it delivered to your room with a fresh plate of pastries and fruit

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sandals royal caribbean

Is there a 24 hour bar serving alcohol?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sandals royal caribbean

I remember the Beach Grill Bar was open pretty late. Not 24 hours. Doesn't open till 10 in the morning. I think it closes at like 3 in the morning though

6. Re: sandals royal caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 12, 2009