We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At iberostar rose hall beach now

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
At iberostar rose hall beach now

And recent review I just read bugged me so much I had to respond from the lobby- I know people differ in opinions but this one was just untrue-to clear things up - alcohol is premium-premium rum, gin, scotch, etc-will take a pic for anyone who wants to know brands. Also, wifi is 2$ per half hr-cheapest I've seen anywhere. Also, food has been great (I know this is subjective ) and management is very present.

Any other questions feel free to ask-the place is great!

13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: At iberostar rose hall beach now

What are the exact premium brands of vodka, rum, and whiskey that's included? I'm thinking of going to this resort in December but Appleton Rum is not considered premium to me. & also do you have to pay extra for any premium?

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At iberostar rose hall beach now

No extra charges they have the higher levels of Appleton, johnie walker, tangurey-sorry can't spell or remember most but ill take a pic and recite them off when I get home

13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: At iberostar rose hall beach now

Thank you. I just came back from staying at the Riu 2 weeks ago, and the Appleton Rum didn't sit too well with me... We ended up buying imported vodka like sky and absolut from the shopping mart. I was looking for an all inclusive resort other than Sandals with premium liquor.

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At iberostar rose hall beach now

Here are some more names I remember - absolut smirnoff , Canadian club, johnny walker red- what else u hoping for? Jim beam, j and be whisky, Appleton regular, reserve and vx - a ton more I can't tell from my pic

WATERLOO
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: At iberostar rose hall beach now

looking at Iberostar for my next trip which one are you at [Grand',beach or suites] Let me what the disco like Thanks for your help

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At iberostar rose hall beach now

was at the beach - didnt make it to the disco but heard it was good - i believe it is on the property of the suites, but open to guests of all three

7. Re: At iberostar rose hall beach now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, December 14, 2013