We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals.com-promo codes?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals.com-promo codes?

I know a while ago they used to have a section where you could enter a promo code. I cannot find it for the life of me now! Did they do away with it?

Thanks!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals.com-promo codes?

Those emails with bonus points, etc, always have a promo code to use in them, so there must be a way...

Chambersburg...
Level Contributor
2,601 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals.com-promo codes?

It does not ask for the promo code until after you have selected your room, flight and go to the next page.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals.com-promo codes?

Thanks for the replies!

I actually did select a room, applied my Sandals Select points, and still could not find a spot for the promo code. The rest of the page was just CC info.

4. Re: Sandals.com-promo codes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, December 14, 2013