We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour~Catamaran from Montego Bay to Dunn River Falls??

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tour~Catamaran from Montego Bay to Dunn River Falls??

I heard that there is a tour where you can take a catamaran from Montego Bay to Dunn River???

Does anyone know if this an option?

We don't want to take a bus ride so this option would be great!!!

upstate ny
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour~Catamaran from Montego Bay to Dunn River Falls??

hey guys,

been to jm alot but never heard of such a thing we did a dunn's river trip which you can book at your hotel and that includes bus to ocho rio's then you get on a catamaran called cool running's you have a picnic lunch then you get on theyre boat cool runnings they stop on the way too the fall's where you can snorkel if you want then the head to the fall's where you climb the falls and then they party drink all the way back. like I said never heard of such a trip from mobay to ocho rios and cant imagine how long that would take because its about a two hour ride from mobay to ocho rios for the falls trip hope you have a great time jerry

Pinehurst, NC
Level Contributor
659 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour~Catamaran from Montego Bay to Dunn River Falls??

Just got back from Montego Bay last night, we took the bus trip to Dunn's River, I did not see a Catamaran tour offered. It might be a good idea if someone stared one, the bus ride is awful, but the falls are great.