We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Mountion coffee

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st louis
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Blue Mountion coffee

Were is the best place to buy this coffee. we will be limited to shopping somewhat. Is teh airport agood place or is it extensive tehre. Or is it worth a trip to Montego Bay for coffee?? thanks. First time to teh island can't wait. Leaving STL 9-18

Truro, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

We found the price at the airport to be as good as anywhere else we visited. Occasionally, resort gift shops will feature a special price, but it usually still more than at the airport.

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
375 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

I agree with Dave. I have a found it a bit cheaper out in town at a market but have often found that it is not as fresh as I have gotten at the airport. Also, you might try High Mountain coffee. I have found that is just about as good at half the price of Blue Mtn. Different tastes for different people though. Have a great time and enjoy.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

Just got mine 2 weeks ago at the Mega Mart in MoBay. We just asked our driver to stop for us. It was HALF the cost as the airport was!!! Picked up our rum and spices there too.

Barrie Ontario
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

Last time for us it was about $18 or $20 at airport and Mega Mart was $22 what are the prices now?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

When I was there in May we stayed in Negril and didnt make it to the Mega Mart, and the largest Blue Mt Coffee ,beans, at the airport was pretty high. I remember it being close to $40.00. Maybe $38.00?? Needless to say I said skip it. We were in Mobay 2 weeks ago and I went to the Mega Mart and got the largest bag of beans for about $20.00. So almost half the cost. To be fair I didnt price it at the airport this trip as I didnt need any. This is the Jablum brand with the blue label.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
67 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

Last April at the airport the Jablum was $33 and the other blue mountain variety was $28.

Barrie Ontario
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

Is this the two pound bag or the one?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

Mine is the 16Oz beans

9. Re: Blue Mountion coffee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 22, 2013