We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We had the best private driver!

Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
We had the best private driver!

So I forgot to put this in my review that i wrote for sunset beach and then thought this would be the best place to review anyway.

I booked Lindsay Mcfarlane for our private airport transfer. Communication was easy..we emailed him and he sent us back a confirmation email. We paid when we got there.

This would be our 3rd time having a private transfer for our caribbean vaca. NEVER have we been offered complimentry drinks( for the whole fam) the moment we get in the van. This was truely the best start to our vacation. He was right there waiting for us as we got out of customs. And was prompt with picking us up...even showing up early.

We had originally booked a day at dr cave with him but my husband got a lil *cough*hungover*cough* lol and we cancelled. However, I am looking forward to the next time!

Anyway big up lindsay! from Tim and Lianne in NY!! anyone looking for a private driver...i highly recommend!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: We had the best private driver!

I have already booked him for two excurtions in june and because of that.... My transfer to/from the airport is free.... One trip is to dolphin cove n the other to the luminiuous lagoon.....

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,255 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: We had the best private driver!

Vacvet, sorry you feel this way. I am not skeptical of him and was simply asking questions. Please keep in mind that I am simply a traveler like everyone else. I am no big shot, I don't get paid, and I don't scan every single post in the Caribbean. We love to travel and share our experiences, and this is not a job for me, I try my best and am sorry you appear to be disappointed in my attempt to help all TA posters. Not to sure about the "YOU!!" in your sentence above.

This is the first post that I remember seeing multiple recommendations for Lindsay, and they are very good. I try my best and have been approached by others for additions to The List. I hope to find time soon to update this info. Respect and happy travels.

Odessa, Texas, USA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: We had the best private driver!

We had a fantastic driver named Solomon in Montego Bay in December 2008. I would love to find him for an upcoming trip. Does anyone out there know him & how to reach him? Thanks

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
251 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: We had the best private driver!

Thanks for posting information about Lindsay! I was looking for a private tour for when I'm there later this month and have sent him a message :)

Only 26.5 more days, but who's counting?

15. Re: We had the best private driver!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 04, 2014