We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

Has anyone ever presented this card upon check in before? I have heard that if you have the card they will automatically bump you up to a nicer room and give you extra attention and better service, subject to availabity of course, at no extra charge. Any truth to this?

Toronto
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

I had heard that as well, but in my experience it made no difference.

ohio
Level Contributor
573 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

I signed up online right before we left and I am SO glad that I did. There are 2 lines for check-in. One had about 20-25 people in it and the other was for priority check in with 0 guests in it. We went to that line.

The hotel lobby was extremely noisy, we paid for the least expensive room and were put in a room right next to the adults only pool (I did ask to be put in the quiet section).

So, I would say yes, it worked for us!

Have fun!

Reagan, Texas
Level Contributor
151 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

I used our Priority Club card there last year. It was nice to have a quick check in and room upgrade. Also the turn-down service was nice. Two small bottles of Appleton Rum in our room everyday. Considering that signing up for Priorty Club is free, I would definately take advantage of it.

green bay wi
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

Staying here Easter week. Bring the kids along. Oldest being 15 (boy) and 2 10yr. (boys) Is there alot for them to do, espesially the teenager? Also how is the diving? Iam a priority card holder made reservations under the card anytrhing else Ishould do prior to arrival?

ripley wv
Level Contributor
35 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

Hi, Kootchie! We will also be there the 18-24th. We have an 8 yr old son and my friend and her husband have two boys, ages 15 and 9. We are SOOOO excited!! Perhaps we will see you there....

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

Hi all! I have another HI SS ???

I know they have internet connection there, but do they have a cafe type area with computers that you can use while you are there? I forgot to ask my agent.

Thanks

4 more days to go!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

HOw do you sign up for this priority club card?

ripley wv
Level Contributor
35 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

just go the their website at www.priorityclub.com and there are very easy directions for signing up - and it's free!

Ontario
Level Contributor
798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

thanks I'll do it. Planning to go next year. so thinking ahead.

ripley wv
Level Contributor
35 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree Priority Club card

Good planning. I had booked my trip before I joined. I think it will still help some, but you can only get the priority points if you actually book through the website.