We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any March Travelers?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any March Travelers?

Anyone going down in March?

Traverse City, MI
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Any March Travelers?

My husband and I are going to Sunset at the Palms March 10 through 17.

minneapolis
Level Contributor
344 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Any March Travelers?

March 13-20 at Starfish--anyone else?

Ireland
10 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Any March Travelers?

myself and 2 other girls going ssb 23 march for 2 weeks. cant wait !!!!

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Any March Travelers?

Tandoori

Hey, we are supposed to be going the same week you are. Talk to you then

ny
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Any March Travelers?

my husband and i are traveling with his brother and fiance

staying @ sunset beach easter sunday for 7 nights

want to swim with dolphins is it worth it???????

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Any March Travelers?

My girlfriend and I are going March 6-12 (glad to see lots of fellow canucks on this list!)... not staying in a resort, but one of those little out of the way hotels...

About the dolphins, I read a post here where people who arrange for those swims actually keep the dolphins in pretty bad captivity, and that you should educate yourself first (can't remember who wrote it, but if you scan far enough back, you'll find it)... I totally wanted to swim with the dolphins until I started to find out how they were treated :(

Adrian

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
745 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Any March Travelers?

Family of four (4) heading to FDR Pebbles for two (2) weeks.. March 12 thru March 26...

Whew whoo!

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Any March Travelers?

5 of us from boston are staying the 12-19 at legends in negril... anyone esle going to be there then??

Mtn. View, CA
5 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Any March Travelers?

my cousin and I are heading to jamaica in March. -- 10-20th. we are 2 fun, single gals -- she lives in NYC and I live in SFO. want to meet fun, exciting ppl. we will be travelling all over the island.

wanna get in kingston too if poss. wondering if there is any cheap ground transportation from mobay to kingston n back. also, which is more fun n wild? mobay or negril? we are looking to do some crazy partying, though we may be a little too old (n wise ;) ) for the drunk college crowds... which places have good crowds, good parties, etc?

also, must we make hotel reservations before heading out? we wanna stay in cheap places, any recommendations would be good. not looking for spa luxury or anything. dont mind being total beach bum types... is it plausible to look around for accomodation upon arriving?

finally, what is the cheapest way for us to get from mobay to negril? any kind of advice that u think might be relevant would be greatly appreciated. especially if you are from jamaica or have been to jamaica before(maybe an earlier spring break?) i have surfed the net already looking for reviews, etc but most were from couple types who were just enjoying each others company in a beautiful land... we wanna go out, meet ppl, party, some sight seeing, adventure sports... the works!

thanx!!!

Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Any March Travelers?

I'm staying at Sunset Beach from March 28th - April 3rd.