We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doctor's Cave Hotel

Kentucky
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Doctor's Cave Hotel

I just found out that we're staying at the "Doctors Cave Hotel." I won a trip to Jamaica on the radio. After reading some reviews now I'm not to sure. Anyone out there stay there? What's it really like?

North of Jamaica
Level Contributor
353 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doctor's Cave Hotel

Doctor's Cave hotel isn't a bad spot. Its in the middle of the strip and directly across the street from Doctors Cave Beach. Close to everything. How long is the trip? Don't worry about it. Go and enjoy yourself. You will not be disappointed.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doctor's Cave Hotel

OMG a FREE trip? Lucky YOU! It's fine...how bad can a free trip to paradise be? Enjoy it!!!!!!

Detroit
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Doctor's Cave Hotel

I stayed there in February 06 and it was fine - clean, very nice staff. The pool is small and cramped, but the beach is 50 yards down the street, so go there. And is is in the middle of everything, which is great!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Doctor's Cave Hotel

do they have safe's in the room?

Alberta, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Doctor's Cave Hotel

Yes, I have stayed there in January 2005. They have safes in the room. I always refer to it as a "modest" hotel. But it is all in the attitude. If you plan to go and have a good time, you will. If you are going to look for fault, you'll always find it. I loved it there and like everyone says, it just across the street from the beautiful Doctor's Cave Beach Hotel. Just watch crossing the street. They will not stop for pedestrians.

Florida
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Doctor's Cave Hotel

I stayed there way back in 1972 or 1973, and still remember it fondly. They had great breakfasts!