We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Rose Hall - just got back

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Rose Hall - just got back

It was FANTASTIC. We were a family of four and had no complaints at all. Sure, the service was a bit slow and a tip went a far way...but when you consider how little the Jamaican people make and how fortunate we are to be able to travel to resorts etc, I had no problem at all tipping when we recd good service.

Ask away. If you are booked to go to the Rose Hall, ignore the negatives. Jamaica was beautiful.

Level Contributor
1,454 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Rose Hall - just got back

Welcome back; do you plan on writing a trip report? Hope so.

Michigan
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Rose Hall - just got back

I am so glad to hear what a great trip you had at the Rose Hall. I am getting married there on the 25th with about 24 others joining the celebration. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions regarding the hotel, any excursions, etc.? I would appreciate any advice that I can pass on to my other travelers.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Rose Hall - just got back

Soooooooo glad to hear u had a good trip. We're going om 3/31.. Cant wait. please write details.

SBV

Long Island, New...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Rose Hall - just got back

hi JamaicanDaisy, So glad to hear that you had a good time. We are planning to go to Rose Hall Resort in July, we were there in July 2005 and had a great time also.My question to you is, Do you no if any renovation are going on now or in the future. I did hear something about the adult pool being made larger but not sure if its true. thans linny

Michigan
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Rose Hall - just got back

The "adult" pool will be replaced by an Infinity pool. I overheard one of the managers say most of the heavy construction will take place in the late summer when tourist season is at its low point. Jamaica is July? Ouch.