We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St James

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Valley, New...
1 post
Save Topic
St James

We are booking with RCI, the unit types available are Studio or hotel..Does not give to much of a description. Anyone book from this website and have any insight as to the size and description.

HV

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
102 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St James

Not sure what the difference is between the two room categories - we were at the St. James recently (booked through Expedia) and the only thing i can take a guess at is that the Hotel may be the 1 BR suites? Either that or one is the preferred club and the other is not? We stayed in a Jr. Suite, which i would put in the Studio category, and it was more than enough room.

Menomonee Falls, WI
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St James

We are going to St James thru RCI in Feb. I unclear if the points includes the all- inclusive amenities. Any insight?

Jamaica
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: St James

Hello All:

It is recommended that you contact your RCI agent for more clarification on points allocation, rates and payments for all-inclusive amenities during your stay.

With regards to unit types, the hotel room refers to our Junior Suite room category and the studio refers to our Preferred Club Suites. You can visit the link provided to see more details on our Non-Preferred and Preferred Suite accommodation inclusions secretsresorts.com/wildorchid/accomodations.… and secretsresorts.com/wildorchid/preferred.asp . it is also recommended that you also contact your RCI agent to get additional information on booking a specific type. I hope this information helps.

Christina

eConcierge Assistant

Secrets Resorts Montego Bay

econcierge1.sesmb@secretsresorts.com

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St James

Hi there

I am lookin at this through RCI too and wondered the same thing! Have you had any feedback re what is include/not included?

Regards

Jill

Jamaica
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: St James

Hello Jill:

Whether you are RCI or not you will receive our Unlimited-Luxury package which is part of our standard for ALL guests. This does include access to unlimited top shelf beverages, all restaurants and entertainment as well as 24 hour room service etc. You can confirm additional details with your RCI agent and if you need any further clarification you are free to contact me.

Christina

econcierge1.sesmb@secretsresorts.com

6. Re: St James

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 08, 2014