We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Starfish Trelawny

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Starfish Trelawny

Hi, we are thinking of booking this resort in late feb/early march

Anyone been or have any reviews???

Thanks for any info

St. John's...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Starfish Trelawny

Hi Holly,

My girlfriends and I have just booked the Starfish Trelawny resort for April 4th. We weren't sure about the resort but after reading alot of posts here, we made up our minds and booked the Starfish.

There is a great review posted by jlh62464 on January 27th. It's a review worth reading. He touches base with every question you may have. He convinced us!!! It's on page 6 or 7 of this forum, posted on the 27th of January, titled "Starfish Trelawny". He also sent me some absolutely beautiful pictures of the resort and once we seen these, we were definately convinced. If you are interested in seeing them, just leave your email address and I would be more than happy to send them to you. Trust me, they are beautiful. The ocean is amazing. We only have 65 more sleeps to go!!! lol So excited!!

All the best,

Karen

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Starfish Trelawny

Thanks, I have read the recent posts

My sister and brother in law and 6 other ppl went there last year about the same time as now. They LOVED it. I was just curious to see what others thought. Their friends have been there over 6 times, and they all recc. it, hope to have a good vacation