We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Montego Bay?

NY
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Golf in Montego Bay?

I am staying at Sandals MoBay next week and I am wondering if there are any golf courses nearby. I know Sandals doesn't offer a course at this location, but if there are courses for reasonable rates, I would love to get out once or twice during my week's stay. Anyone have any suggestions? If so, do you know about fees and/or renting clubs? I rather not bring my sticks, since I won't be getting out more than twice.

Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?

Beachbum21:

Go to the Rose Hall Golf Association website to learn of 3 courses about 10 minutes east of the airport:http://www.rosehallgolf.com.

Ironshore is also east of the airport by about 10 minutes and open to the public. It is the lowest priced of the four. I cannot speak to their rental program or rates, specifcally.

Half Moon, White Witch and Cinnmamon Hills all have rentals and generally in very good shape.

Kingston,Jamaica
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?

Hey BB, SuperClubs Golf Club and Half Moon Golf Club seems to be closest to your resort.

They may be contacted at:

SuperClubs: (876) 953-3681

Half Moon: (876) 953-3105

Respec'!