We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tracfone does work

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cortland New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tracfone does work

Just got back from the Sunset Beach-our Tracfone did work in Jamaica for the first time-it was on roaming-but just having this convenience was great!!

Richland...
Level Contributor
72 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tracfone does work

Did you have to buy the International plan with them or just use it with regular roaming min.? We have a tracfone and it would be great to be able to use it without having to purchase any additional products when we go in November.

Cortland New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tracfone does work

We purchased a world talk phone card for $11 for 27 minutes and we used that card in the hotel...and as for our tracfone we had about 300 units on it when we arrived and it used 2 units for every 1 minute of talk time..came in great and we still can't believe that it worked..

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
426 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tracfone does work

I just got back from Rose Hall in January and I have cingular, my mom had a trac phone, she called home and I couldn't! I even called Cingular and bought a plan for my husband's cell to call mine for a cheap rate but they NEVER told me I had to add International Roaming to my phone so it was all for nothing! Glad your phone worked because it is frustrating when you have a phone that does nothing!