We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in March

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in March

We are travelling to Jamaica on March 4th - the weather forecast calls for rain every day right now?? Is this a really bad week or normal weather for this time of year?

We are staying at the Rose Hall. Any suggestions?

NY
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in March

I know...I've been checking the weather and I see rain in the forecast everyday...it makes me nervous! I am visiting the week after you are. Hopefully the rain is scattered, or moves in and out quickly. Best of luck!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in March

ive been in march and rest assured the rain is usually short lived in jamaica and a refreshing change it is. the weather is gorgous most of the year with rain showers which are heavy but over with quite quickly.

I hope i'm right for you , have a great vacation bot of you.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in March

Regarding rain in Jamaica.... look at it this way:

Superclubs has 7 resorts in Jamaica... at all of them they have what they call a "Sunshine Guarantee"

They give a complimentary night to EVERY GUEST for every day that the sun doesn't shine....

Obviously it almost NEVER rains all day. I've been there sixteen times (several times in March)and have only seen one full day of rain.

Blessings and respect to you, ENJOY!

Steve

harrisburg, PA
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in March

check out www.accuweather.com. It will make you feel better! I'll be at SGOR those days also.