We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's gonna be at the Royal Decameron the end of March?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Who's gonna be at the Royal Decameron the end of March?

My husband and I (both in our early 30s) are going March 29th to April 4th. We're a little timid about exploring MoBay on our own (but we definitely want to experience the nightlife and see the sights)... looking for people/friends to hang with.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's gonna be at the Royal Decameron the end of March?

kryssten, no worries mon...feel free to explore MoBay and Im sure it wont be long before you meet another couple to mingle with :) Royal decameron has shuttles on certain nights to take you to and from a few nightlife destinations, so relax, enjoy and have a wonderful time.

One Love,

Jo Jo

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's gonna be at the Royal Decameron the end of March?

My husband and I just returned from the Royal Decameron. We spent the day with one of the empoyees from the resort. He took us up in the mountains and showed us his home. It was just amazing. We've never done anything like this before but going with someone from the resort you are very safe. They're not going to let anything happen to you, they don't want to lose their job. We took him out for lunch and tipped him well. He's a sweet guy. If you interested let me know and I will tell you more. I'll never forget Jamaica 2006!