Hi, we have booked a trip to SMB for November (our 10th anniversary)..we stayed at SSB last November and loved it, but now are traveling w/o the kids!
I have a bunch of ?'s:
1. What is the Sandal's lounge at the airport?
2. We are trying to take a vacation most ecomonically so we only have a deluxe room...is it really that bad? Should we upgrade? At SSB, we were ocean front, but this is a little more $ so we didn't upgrade.
3. Is it difficult to reserve dinners at the restaurants when you check in? Is there usually alot of availabilty? We're only going for 5 nights.
4. Any suggestions for a newly remodeled/refurbished building?
5. Are towels provided for the beach/pools?
Whew..that's it for now...I have searched the forums for these specific answers and didn't find them, so I appeciate any advice we get.