We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

src-m/bay

uk
5 posts
Save Topic
src-m/bay

any info tips etc what it is like there ,booked in the honeymoon luxury beachfront concierge for feb 6 for 7 days

Chicago
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: src-m/bay

I've never stayed there but have taken advantage of Sandals' allowing you to experience their other resorts. We've taken the short bus over from Sandals MoBay and have spent some time on the island. My take is that it's a nice place, I understand that there's at least one really good restaurant there, and I do plan on trying the island restaurant this time (the Thai restaurant). We had lunch at the beach grill and that was perfectly satisfactory. Just so you know, the island during the day is au natural sunbathers (didn't want you to be surprised). There are a lot of hidden areas where you can have more privacy if you don't want to hang around the pool. There's a full bar out there and bathrooms. It's nice. Enjoy.

illinois
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: src-m/bay

We went 2 years ago. It was great!! I'm sure you will be happy. The playmakers are wonderful, I would be interested in knowing which ones are still there. Let us know what you think, I would like to go back again next year. Enjoy!!