We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food & Drink Questions about Sandals Montego Bay

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rothesay, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Food & Drink Questions about Sandals Montego Bay

Hey folks. Headingout Feb 13th to Sandals MB and we are getting pumped. This is our first time heading to a Sandals resort and a few questions regarding the food and drinks:

1) What beer & wine do they have. Is it just domestic (i.e. Red Stripe) or can I expect Guiness there as well for example?

2) What food is served on the beach side grills?

3) What are the hours of operation for the grills? If I want a burger lets say at 9:00pm, can I get one?

Thanks in advance.

Long Island
Level Contributor
393 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food & Drink Questions about Sandals Montego Bay

Hello, to answer your questions...Beer is only red stripe & red stripe light, not too sure about the different brands of wine, They serve hamburgers, fries, jerk chicken, patties, nachos, pizza, hot dogs I think, and maybe one or two other kinds of food. I believe the grills open approximately around 10 am and close around 4:30 so they can prepare the area and grill for the evening restaurant which serves steaks, ribs, chicken, salad bar, etc. It then reopens for late night snacks around 11:00pm serving the items that they serve during the day. This stays open until around 3 in the morning I believe. Hope this helps.

Anthony