We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood at Sandals MoBay

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Seafood at Sandals MoBay

Party of eight going to MoBay January 19th-24th wondering at the dining choices if there is alot of seafood. Not seeing much on the sample menus. We are really hoping there will be alot of crab,lobster,shrimp etc...

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood at Sandals MoBay

I can't remember seeing too much seafood. Maybe on a special night?? I was at SGOR in Jan.

Maine
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood at Sandals MoBay

We just returned Wednesday evening. I am not a sea food eater so I may not be the best person to ansswer but... There was some sort of salmon shortage, which was on every menu each day, but oops sorry, non available.

Shrimp and fish were plentiful, however I do not recall seeing crabs or lobster. However as I mentioned I am not a seafood eater, so I really did not read those options on the menu.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,928 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood at Sandals MoBay

Cucina has a wonderful lobster dish that isn't always on the menu. If you ask for it, particularly when you make your reservation, the likelihood is that they will have it for you when you arrive - even if it's not on the menu. There is also an amazing lobster dish over at Royal Thai at SRC. On the menu it is spicy, but I requested it not spicy and they made it up special for me. I have never had such a large amount of lobster in any dish ever - must have been at least a pound of lobster meat - and I'm from New England so we're used to having lobster dishes. I was able to share it with my dinnermates there was so much lobster meat. And if I remember correctly there was frequently a huge bowl of shrimp with cocktail sause on the buffet at Bayside. Enjoy!