We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips and Excursions from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trips and Excursions from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites?

Hi!

We have just booked through First Choice to stay at IRHS in November and cannot wait!

I am looking at organising things to do while we are there and trying to work out if it is better for me to sort out trips etc (zipline tours etc) myself, before we go. (I have done this on previous holidays, sometimes saving money, other times not!)

My question is, what excursions are offered from the hotel/through First Choice and how much are they?

Thanks!

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trips and Excursions from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites?

You are better off lining up tours on your own. They will cost more via the hotel. Reggae Tours runs alot of tours out of the IB properties.

http://www.reggae-tours.com/

norfolk
Level Contributor
180 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trips and Excursions from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites?

Ive just booked for november too!!! what date do you arrive??

If you type in google "thomson holiday excursions" they have a few ideas on that website.

Thomson/First Choice are now one company...i will personaly wait for a our first choice representative meeting at thehotel to book excursions :-) that was what i did in mexico.

Might see you there?!?!?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trips and Excursions from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites?

Hey! We arrive on the 31st Oct, for a fortnight.

Thanks for the info, i will check that out!

See you there (Sooo cant wait!!)

4. Re: Trips and Excursions from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 24, 2011