We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanner and Hauraki??

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Tanner and Hauraki??

Hi! Papaken here. Glad to see you had good times at Sunspree

Sounds like they have improved compared to some of the older reports I have read. We will be at the HI Sunspree Jan. 16-30, real soon can't wait :-). I was wondering if they have a shuttle to Mobay? How long did it take to go to Negril, and is it a good day trip just for the beach? How was the disco at HI?

Thanks for any info Papaken + Meme!

vancouver
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tanner and Hauraki??

they have a shuttle to mobay but i think they call it the shopping excursion don't know price. We took a taxi from across the street [cheaper than in front of hotel] and it cost us 15 us without negotiating name was denvern ... good guy left at 9;00 negril was about an hour away noel was a very defensive driver really paid attention to the speedsters that were passing. it was a good day trip noel took us to the market to pick up some redstripes before leaving went to margarittaville as well as the rock house 35 ft jump into the water ..cool..had dinner back by 7;00 ..the disco was busy some nights we were not up too late but our friends were.

vancouver
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tanner and Hauraki??

they have a shuttle to mobay but i think they call it the shopping excursion don't know price. We took a taxi from across the street [cheaper than in front of hotel] and it cost us 15 us without negotiating name was denvern ... good guy left at 9;00 negril was about an hour away noel was a very defensive driver really paid attention to the speedsters that were passing. it was a good day trip noel took us to the market to pick up some redstripes before leaving went to margarittaville as well as the rock house 35 ft jump into the water ..cool..had dinner back by 7;00 ..the disco was busy some nights we were not up too late but our friends were.

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tanner and Hauraki??

Thanks Tanner much appreciated.