We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from SSB

Akron, OH
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just back from SSB

My husband and 2 sons - 6 and 8 - and I just returned from a wonderful week at SSB. I'll post a review soon. Any questions, I'll be glad to answer if I can.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just back from SSB

to avoid disappointment it is better to take your own snorkel for the child and from experience I prefer to take my own mask and snorkel just use sunset flippers .

Have fun the snorkelling is awesome there.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Just back from SSB

I would bring with you. We took our adult gear too.

Hemet, California
Level Contributor
5,883 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Just back from SSB

Which room did you book during your stay. We are going in July and booked the garden view (not fussy) but would like to be close to the water park. I have kids 8 and 10 which are fish on land. Are these rooms close to this area?

Boston
Level Contributor
82 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Just back from SSB

were there any excursions to negril .. like a cruise or a day trip?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Just back from SSB

Ask for Garden view in the Inn and you should be close to water park. If you want to be right on it ask for the west wing.

upstate ny
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Just back from SSB

hey blaze , if you take a taxi to shopping village accross from the holidayinn sunspree which is about five minnutes other direction from airport the shops there are pretty nice and cheeper. and more shop in one spot its better than getting hassled at market in town

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
896 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Just back from SSB

Anyone going to be at SSB April 25th through April 28th? Would love to find someone to hang out with. My husband and I are planning on spending a lot of time on the nude beach.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
426 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Just back from SSB

Traveling mom, was the snorkeling really that good? Any time I have been to Jamaica it was lousy, the water was merky and just bad, after reading all this I got my snorkel equip. out and I just hope it is that great! So it really isn't worth going out on a bost if it was that good right at the resort?? Thanks so much!!

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
896 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Just back from SSB

Anyone going to be at SSB between April 25th through April 28th?