We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Beach Water Park

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
6 posts
Save Topic
Sunset Beach Water Park

Do anyone know if the Waterpark at Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay is Complete?

Akron, OH
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Beach Water Park

According to lots of recent posts, the 2 main waterslides are open, as is the lazy river/pool. However, they are still working on the pirate ship and the hot tubs. We'll be there Friday!!

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Beach Water Park

Yes it is. I was there in October and it was open. The water slides are great and the lazy river is better without a raft. They didn't have rafts while I was there so bring your own and they will blow it up for you if you want one. I enjoyed just floating around it myself. The pirate ship may be done by now but I'm not sure. Also, they were putting hot tubs it seemed in the tower you to climb to get to the slides but I'm not sure if they are complete yet either. If you want pictures let me know. You are going to have a blast... I'm so jealous!!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset Beach Water Park

ditto aligator says it all but i like to add my bit I have a lot of waterpark pics and ive already posted some of the incomplete hot tubs have fun there i'm dead jealous also keep us posted now.

mail me if you want some pics.