We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Topic
Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

Let me know if you are going and want to hang out with us on the secluded au natural beach.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

god were so jealous wish we was going we just love that beach. have fun there.

give Vinston ourlove.

Vinston is the beach sweeper, we love him, tell him nick and laurel says hello.

and dont forget he loves jerk chicken and a pastie for lunch.

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

i guess, i never learned his name (if it's the same guy), but he likes to offer sea shells to young and nice looking women when their partners go get drinks. is that the one? he offered it to me and then my girlfriend whom i met at SSB.

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

OK... Guess, will have that beach to ourselves gr8!!!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

hi guys i guess you will make friends on eu naturelle once u r there. it's one of those places either your on your own or you'll make friends once there .

what ever, you'll have a great time we love that beach and cant wait to return soon.

They say december/january are wonderful months weather wise let me know on your return.

have a great vacation love laurel xx

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

hello Laurel,

I can tell you right now (since it's our 4th year trip to Jamaica during December/March) that weather is always fabulous during those two months (not gonna speak about January/February since never travel on those months), that's why we prefer to pay more for prime time vacation than be disapointed during summer/fall time.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

some american friends we met there last month tell us they always go in january they've been for many years they say the weather is perfect then and the resort is fab with lots of people there.

Weve been in march last year and found it to be wonderful lots of people and perfect weather but hopefully return january 07 if not before.

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

March of last year? we were there from 9 till 16 and u?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

hi guys no we went from the 23rd march so close yet so far eh.

next time we'll all go together could be nice to hang out with you on the beach take it in turns getting the next round in. keep in touch and have a great time.

laurelxx

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

OK... It's getting colder and colder in NY. Last call - anyone ready to warm up with us at SSB in a few days?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunset Beach: December 12- 19 anyone?

All i can say is have a fantastic vacation and think of me shivering in England till the 24th dec then i'm off to spain for some eu naturelle sunbathing.

lots of fun and love laurel xx