We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desperately Undecided

Houston
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Desperately Undecided

We have gone and forth between where to go for our first trip to Jamaica...Negril or Montego Bay! We don't want to rent a car, is there a shuttle service that we can take back and forth? It would be cool if we couls enjoy both places.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Desperately Undecided

DJDB2, IMHO NEGRIL no question. Especially for first timers to paradise. Negril will give you what most expect. Lovely sand beach, awesome sunsets, cliff diving, tons of food and accommodation choices.

I agree do not rent a car.

You will see enough of MoBay when you land. LOL.

There is a 'cheap' way to travel which is JUTA bus. IRIE.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Desperately Undecided

I have been to Jamaica several times (to every part) and I agree - Negril is the most beautiful. And, you can always find a local who will take you on a guided tour - by boat, bus or taxi to any other place you want to go. Also, if you choose an all-inclusive (worth it if you can afford it on the first visit), a lot of activities are included and you can just watch the schedule, go with a group and enjoy. As far as all-inclusives go - Superclubs are the best in my opinion. One Love!