We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

~Party Resort in Montego Bay~

Barrie, Ontario...
Level Contributor
521 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
~Party Resort in Montego Bay~

Hi all~

My best friend and I are headed to Mexico this month and are thinking of Montego Bay (or wherever is livliest in Jamaica).

We are 33 and 32, single, love to suntan and have cocktails by the pool during the day and enjoy the nightlife at night.

Can anyone recommend any hotels/resorts. Bluntly put~ I think we'd like what is considered a 'Party Resort'.

I think we'd like Adults Only and ALlInclusive, but we're also flexible with that as long as we get a happening resort.

Any comments and advise is HUGELY appreciated!

THANK YOU!

Safe travels!

T.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: ~Party Resort in Montego Bay~

I would say breezes myself also. Had a blast didnt see any kids. And the disco is open 10pm till 4 am .Juicy said it best

New Jersey
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: ~Party Resort in Montego Bay~

Sorry ment Jamacainjocey said it best

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: ~Party Resort in Montego Bay~

weve been to SSB 3 times it has an adult only eu naturelle beach and its a fun place to be, its all inclusive but if your young want adult only and lots and lots of party fun then head for hedonism 11 at negril.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: ~Party Resort in Montego Bay~

Bones,

Go Steelers!

You will enjoy SSB. My wife and I have stayed there twice and enjoyed it. Try to get into the Inn section rather than the Tower section if you can.

It's only two stories tall and the rooms are all recently renovated.

Enjoy.