We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ssb weddings:-)

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lincs,uk
Level Contributor
86 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
ssb weddings:-)

we are getting married there in march o6'. would love to hear reviews from anyone else who s been married there, thanks !!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ssb weddings:-)

We weren't married there, but we saw two weddings that were very nice. They were performed near the Inn section of the resort, away from the hustle and bustle of the Towers/Lobby area.

Congratulations and Enjoy. I think there was also a pre-post wedding party in the bar where they host the afternoon tea.

There was also a "rehearsal dinner" at the Chinese restaurant and they accomodated about 15-20 people in the family.

lincs,uk
Level Contributor
86 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ssb weddings:-)

thanks for the reply. this will be our first long haul trip ! 19 wks to go !!!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ssb weddings:-)

julie ive posted you some pics but theres a delay on them will mail you some more when you recieve them. Also add me to your messenger i'll chat to you some more ive just returned from mt 3rd brilliant holiday in jamaica SSB.

lincs,uk
Level Contributor
86 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ssb weddings:-)

thanks laurel you a star ! Ill check my e mail later.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ssb weddings:-)

Julie ive had an email to say my email to you has failed have you got a new email address check out mine on my review and send me your addy if its different from the one ive got.

love laurel

lincs,uk
Level Contributor
86 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ssb weddings:-)

hi laurel, thats strange! e mail is still as follows; (julie.nixon10@ntlworld.com) thanks laurel.

st. louis, missouri
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ssb weddings:-)

hey- we were at SSB from oct. 17-24 and got married there on the 20th---it rained for the 1st 3 days from WILMA!!! but as sson as wedding started it cleared up and stayed that way the rest of trip!! we had a gazebo location--(we had a beach location but it was raining all but up till the wedding so we had to change)--but I am glad-I like the gazebo local better--the beach --all it is, is a white arch thing--with really nothing beautiful around except the water---you'll see!---my pictures were SO pretty--he took about 130 pictures and only picked about 55( that I could afford). any other questions I will be happy to answer..

thanks michelle

you can send email and I will email some of our pictures if you like....

savanahayden@yahoo.com

lincs,uk
Level Contributor
86 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ssb weddings:-)

hi michelle. I d love to hear all the details and see pics, that would be fab! thanks i will e mail you