We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Royal Caribbean or Couples San Souci? NEED HELP!

Louisville, KY
5 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Royal Caribbean or Couples San Souci? NEED HELP!

Need your help . . . We are getting ready to book an anniversary trip to the Caribbean and have decided on an all inclusive in Jamaica (we eliminated Aruba, Mexico, Costa Rico and Punta Canta). We have narrowed our search to Couples San Souci and Sandals Royal Carribbean. Both look fantastic and have great reviews - I'm looking for feedback from travelers that have been to both and can give me some advice or if you have been to either one we would love to hear your comments. We also notice that both have clothing optional beaches, we are not really into that, although it will not bother us (we're not prudes) we just want to make sure we are not going to a nudist colony. THANKS!

NJ
Level Contributor
164 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Royal Caribbean or Couples San Souci? NEED HELP!

I stayed at Couples Negril and it was excellant. I have been to Jamaica three times, stayed at Half Moon, Breezes Runaway Bay and Couples Negril. I would put Couples Negril up against the Half Moon, it was that good. Breezes was terrible compared to Couples and the Half Moon. The only negative for Couples Negril was that its 1 1/2 hours to get there. Half Moon is 10 minutes from the airport in Mo Bay.